Letter to Bank Manager for Reissuing an ATM Card
Many times you may need to get a reissue of an ATM card from the bank due to various reasons. It is very common to lose an ATM card somewhere or for the ATM card to get damaged after prolonged usage.
In that case, you should write an application letter to the bank manager to reissue a new ATM card. So, a sample format for writing an application letter to the bank to reissue a new ATM card is given below.
The Bank Manager
[Name of the bank]
[Name of the branch]
Subject: Letter to Bank Manager for reissuing an ATM card
It is to inform you that I am an account holder in your [bank name] for the last [no. of years]. I already had an ATM card but it has been mislaid by me while traveling back to my home from the office. I hereby kindly request you to block my previous ATM card and reissue me another one as soon as possible so that my routine work is not disturbed. I shall be very thankful to you.
Thank you in advance.
Account No: [Your Account number]
Old Debit Card No: [You’re previously owned ATM card number]
List of 100+ Latter Sample Format and Example
- Police Complaint Letter Format and Sample |Letter to Police Station
- Letter to Bank Manager for Bank Account Transfer | Application letter to Bank Manager
- Letter to Bank Manager for Issue of Cheque Book | Application letter to Bank Manager
- Letter to Bank Manager for Reissuing an ATM card| Application letter to Bank Manager
- Application letter to Bank Manager | Letter to Bank Manager to issue an ATM card