Letter to Bank Manager for Bank Account Transfer
In case of a job transfer or relocation, you may have to shift your residence to another location, due to which you need to transfer your bank account from one branch to another as per your convenience.
Here is a sample format on how to write an application letter to the bank manager for a bank account transfer to another branch.
The Bank Manager
[Name of the bank]
[Name of the branch]
Subject: Letter to Bank Manager for Bank Account Transfer.
I am an account holder in your prestigious bank for more than [no.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of years/months]. My account number is [account no.]. Due to my job transfer, I have recently been relocated to [name of the city].
I would be obliged if you would transfer my bank account maintained with your branch to the bank branch located at [name of the branch]. Then it would be very easy for me to maintain the account on my end. The charges for the process of transferring my bank account may kindly be debited to my account.
I enclose herewith a copy of the leave and license agreement of my current residence.
I hope you would pay your utmost consideration to my request and would do the needful.
[Name of the account holder]
Attachment: a copy of the leave and license agreement of the current residence
Hope this article would serve you in need and help you choose the required format to convey your message to your bank manager.
List of 100+ Latter Sample Format and Example
- Police Complaint Letter Format and Sample |Letter to Police Station
- Letter to Bank Manager for Bank Account Transfer | Application letter to Bank Manager
- Letter to Bank Manager for Issue of Cheque Book | Application letter to Bank Manager
- Letter to Bank Manager for Reissuing an ATM card| Application letter to Bank Manager
- Application letter to Bank Manager | Letter to Bank Manager to issue an ATM card